Shine Employee Wellness Centre Access Request and Orientation
*Please do not go to Security Office to get your badge activated. This will happen automatically with 3 business days of submitting your paperwork (or 5 business days if sent via inter-office mail).
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be emailed or notified that your badge has been activated. Simply head to the wellness centre and swipe your badge to ensure you have access. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Now you don’t have to wait...complete your wellness centre orientation when it’s convenient for you. Here’s how:
- Watch the Shine Wellness Centre Orientation Video located on this page (video is for Juravinski site location, but many of the same guidelines apply for all centres).
- Read and familiarize yourself with the Shine Employee Wellness Centre Guidelines. Please adhere to the guidelines at all times when using the centres.
- Fill out the Waiver Form and Par-Q (be sure to check off the box below your signature to indicate you’ve watched the video)
- Submit your Waiver and Par-Q forms to Jessica Galopoulos either by scanning and emailing as a PDF file to email@example.com or sending via interoffice mail (Attn: Shine Wellness Program / Health, Safety & Wellness / King West - Level 21).
- Your 24/7 badge access to the centre will then be requested by the wellness coordinator (please allow up to 3 business days for activation)
- Once you have access, start enjoying the centre!
Questions? Please send your questions via the contact us form on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in wellness and hope to see you at the Shine Employee Wellness Centre soon!